Listed below are The Play Destination rules:
- Adult supervision of children is required at all times.
- No shoes allowed.
- Socks required at all times.
- Please no sick children/adults allowed. Out of respect for others, if you or your children are sick please come back when both of you are healthy. In order to maintain a healthy play place, we reserve the right to ask anybody that is visibly sick to leave.
- No rough housing, dangerous play or inappropriate behavior from children AND parents
- Dress code: Children must be in clean, dry clothes. Diapers on babies and toddlers must be covered.
- Please change diapers on the changing station located in the restroom.
- Food and drinks must stay in the designated eating area.
- No cakes, cupcakes, gifts, party favors or other party décor allowed during general play times.
- For children’s safety – gum chewing is NOT allowed.
- The Play Destination and its staff are not responsible for accident or injury that may occur on the premises
- Required forms – party rental agreement must be signed when booking parties